You can remove a product to an existing subscription order.
This feature allows your customer to remove products from their subscription order that they no longer want to subscribe to.
- Lets customers make changes to their subscription order to reduce refund requests, cancellations, and charge-backs
- Provides convenience for customer to be able to change their order and remove items they don’t want to receive
- Enables merchant to easily remove a product for their customer
This feature is currently available on the merchant dashboard, but is coming soon to the customer portal this month.
How to remove a product from a subscription order for your customer:
- From Ongoing, click on Subscriptions
- Click the subscription you want to manage
- On the Line Item section, click Edit
- Click Remove Line Item
- To confirm, click Yes Remove Line Item
The product will be removed from your future subscription orders.
The products and price will be updated on all future orders.