Get more sales on your Shopify store by creating subscription products! Customers who subscribe get charged automatically on a recurring basis which earns you more revenue, and offers your customers convenience.
- 2% per transaction
Build a Box
- Unlimited Subscription Plans
- Unlimited Subscription Orders
- Subscription Discounts
- Automatic Recurring Payments
- Automatic Order Scheduling
- Subscription Shipping Controls
- Shopify Theme Integration
- Seamless Migrations
- Order & Customer Tagging
- Automatic Dunning Management Emails
- Refill / Replenishment Subscriptions
- Create a Subscription Box
- Prepaid Subscriptions
- Gift Subscriptions
- Basic Reports & Analytics
- Subscription Billing
- Subscriber Portal – Headless / Passwordless Login
- Email & Chat Support
- 1% per transaction
- Everything in Pro Plan +
- API Access
- Purchase Orders
- Custom Fulfillment Dates
- Advanced Reports & Analytics
- Priority Customer Support
- Zoom Meetings
How do I pay for the app?
Merchants are charged based on the plan they select, which can have a monthly recurring fee and per transaction fees.
What is a transaction fee?
A transaction fee is the charge for any purchase initiated by Ongoing, such as any order containing a subscription product. Transaction fees differ per plan.
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes, you are welcome to cancel or uninstall at any time.
When do I pay for the app?
The charge will incur on your next billing cycle.
How can I upgrade plans?
You are welcome to upgrade your plan at any time within the app or you can get in touch with our customer support and we would be happy to help you out.
What is a subscription contract?
Everytime a customer buys a subscription product on your store, that’s a subscription contract which is an agreement between you and your customer for recurring orders.
Transform your store into a reliable source of recurring revenue. Subscriptions help encourage loyalty, lower acquisition costs, give you more cash on hand, and offer up-selling opportunities.